Join Us for Giving Tuesday: Supporting Local Nonprofits and Local Content
At LocalContent, we believe in the power of community and the importance of nonprofit’s role in driving economic, workforce, community development, and stakeholder engagement to achieve local content goals. That’s why, every year, we eagerly anticipate Giving Tuesday, a day dedicated to philanthropy and making a difference in our local community. Our annual Giving Tuesday events are a testament to our commitment to supporting local nonprofits that play a pivotal role in enhancing the quality of life for millions of people each year. Join us as we come together to give back to the organizations that make our communities thrive.
A. Local Content Giving Challenge
Join us virtually on Giving Tuesday as we rally behind these exceptional local nonprofits. Your support can make a significant impact by enabling them to expand their reach, improve their content, and foster the growth of our local culture. Together, we can create a legacy of giving that strengthens our community for generations to come.
- Giving Challenge Award: The nonprofit that raises the most funds on GoFundMe between November 28, 2023 to December 31st, 2023 by 12noon via will receive a $10,000 donation from LocalContent.com
- People’s Choice Award: The nonprofit that has the most votes between November 1 – December 31th by 12pm will receive a $10,000 donation from LocalContent.com
Meet our 2023 nonprofits
- Spin The Yard Foundation (NY) – Donate
- MLK Center (NY) – Donate
- Elizabeth Coalition to House the Homeless (NJ)
- Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship (NJ) – Donate
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Gloucester County (NJ) – Donate
- USS New Jersey Commissioning Committee (NJ)
B. Sustainability + Spirits
Local nonprofits are the unsung heroes behind the captivating stories, art, and culture that define our community. Local Content requirements can not be met without the proactive involvement of local nonprofits. Through our Giving Tuesday fundraiser, we aim to empower these organizations by providing them with the resources they need to continue their vital work.