National Clean Energy DEIJ Summit provides a comprehensive main-stage focus on advancing environmental and economic DEIJ (diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice) innovation within the clean energy industry. Summit attendees will receive exclusive insights from experts and industry connections to support local content, supply chain, workforce, government compliance, stakeholder engagement, and community investment efforts for immediate and future clean energy goals.
Economic Development: Local Content, Supplier Diversity, and Manufacturing | 2023 National Clean Energy DEIJ Summit
Access The Full Video HERE
- La’Shawn Allen-Muhammad | Executive Director, Central Brooklyn Economic Development Corp.
- Anthony “AJ” Negrelli | Local Content Lead, Attentive Energy
- Lyle Sclair | Economic Development Manager, Community Offshore Wind
- Georges Sassine | Vice President for Large-Scale Renewables, NYSERDA
- Marjaneh Issapour MS, P.E. | CEO, National Wind Services Corp.